The newly updated Intermediate Course is a necessary step for those who want to create original recipes autonomously. Starting from Spring 2020 dates offers options for premium in-class enrollment with individual production station and the online auditor enrollment to participate “live” online. Select the option that suits you the best!
At the end of this course you will know all the technical properties of gelato in order to personalize your recipes, thanks to the new knowledge of: composition of ingredients, balancing techniques of gelato and sorbet, sugar analysis, recognizing and correcting defects of gelato and substituting milk with plant-based drinks.
Who is it addressed to?
This course is designed for who would like to differentiate and upgrade the quality of gelato as well as personalize and expand the product assortment.
Completion of the Basic Course or equivalent professional experiences.
• Raw Materials - Functional composition
• Milk-based gelato and water-based gelato balancing (fruits, nuts and chocolate)
• Ingredient replacement method
• Sugar Analysis
• Sugar Freezing Power and Sweetness Power
• Gelato food intolerance free intolerance
• Granita and cremolata
• Yogurt gelato and Frozen Yogurt
• Infusion flavoring technique
• International flavors with local ingredients and specialties
• Investment format and gelato shop chain
For premium in-class enrollments:
||PREMIUM IN-CLASS STUDENT
||THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION
(online with live chat)
|THEORY LESSON AND DEMONSTRATION (in-class)
||END OF THE LESSON
||1h lunch break
||RECAP AND HANDS-ON PRACTICE
(In-class and laboratory)
Hands-on practice every day in the afternoon at production station with latest-technology machineries and enhanced food safety measures.
For online student enrollments:
A dedicated tutor as a moderator of the live chat during the theory lesson every morning and a group video conference dedicated to auditor students for Q&A and discussions.Duration
The course lasts 5 days. It starts at 9.00 am
and ends in the evening at 5.00 pm
, with a 1h lunch break, for in premium in-class enrollment. It starts at 9.00 am and ends at 1.30 pm for online students.*
Issued by Carpigiani Gelato University, Certificate of participation is granted for those who attend at least 80% of the course and pass the final exam.Price
• Premium in-class enrollments: 1300 EUR + VAT
• Online auditor enrollments: 500 EUR + VAT
* the dates of courses can be modified if it is not reached the minimum number of students requested